Created by: ilavidas
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- the PR must not fail unit testing
- if you're adding/updating documentation of an endpoint, make sure you add/update the necessary parameters to the (template) configuration files in the ensembl-rest_private repo
Using one or more sentences, describe in detail the proposed changes. Add new BindingMatrix endpoint. Update unit tests in order to comply with the updated release/94 branch of the ensembl-funcgen repo
Describe the problem. Please provide an example representing the motivation behind the need for having these changes in place.
If applicable, describe the advantages the changes will have.
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes.
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes? Yes
If so, do the tests pass/fail? Yes
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected? Yes
Are you changing the functionality of an endpoint? If so, please give a one line summary for the public facing changelog.
eg. [/xenobiology/orthologs] Added the ability to look up orthologs and paralogs from klingons and andorians