- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
The ontology schema patches have been moved from ensembl/misc_scripts/ontology/sql to ols-ensembl-loader/sql
The script is broken at the moment: "No SQL directory found for Git repo ensembl, ontology schema type"
The script will work again and will look at the right place for ontology sqls
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes? No If so, do the tests pass/fail?
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected?