Created by: muffato
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the development guidelines for eHive; remember in particular:
- Do not modify code without testing for regression.
- Provide simple unit tests to test the changes.
- If you change the database schema, please follow the instructions for schema changes in the developer guidelines.
- If you change the schema, meadow, or guest language interfaces, please follow the scheme for internal versioning in the developer guidelines.
- The PR must not fail unit testing.
Describe the problem. Please provide an example representing the motivation behind the need for having these changes in place.
Using one or more sentences, describe the proposed changes and how they are implemented.
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes.
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes?
If so, do the tests pass/fail?
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected?