Created by: ens-bwalts
…ld image update
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the development guidelines for eHive; remember in particular:
- Do not modify code without testing for regression.
- Provide simple unit tests to test the changes.
- If you change the database schema, please follow the instructions for schema changes in the developer guidelines.
- If you change the schema, meadow, or guest language interfaces, please follow the scheme for internal versioning in the developer guidelines.
- The PR must not fail unit testing.
Readthedocs.io changed the configuration of their "stable" build image. We had to update the debs downloaded in rtd_upgrade.sh, as well as make some modifications in the xhive Python scripts to compensate
Download list updated in rtd_upgrade.sh, PERL5LIB manipulation updated in xhive Python scripts that spawn Perl processes. Also added some debugging output to rtd_upgrade.sh to help the next time this happens.
These are very version-specific fixes that will need to be updated the next time there is a change in readthedocs.io's build image
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes?
N/A If so, do the tests pass/fail?
N/A Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected?
Yes, building on readthedocs.io ehive-docbuild-test private build area https://ehive-docbuild-test.readthedocs.io/en/version-2.5/