Created by: ens-bwalts
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the development guidelines for eHive; remember in particular:
- Do not modify code without testing for regression.
- Provide simple unit tests to test the changes.
- If you change the database schema, please follow the instructions for schema changes in the developer guidelines.
- If you change the schema, meadow, or guest language interfaces, please follow the scheme for internal versioning in the developer guidelines.
- The PR must not fail unit testing.
This PR will complete the cascade merge into master of two recent PRs incorporated into version/2.5
This incorporates #111 #113 #115 #118
This should preserve our commit history structure, but I've never tried this before.
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes?
See relevant PRs If so, do the tests pass/fail?
See relevant PRs Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected?
Yes - this branch was created explicitly to force a Travis build to check that changes in .travis.yml worked when merged onto master