Created by: ens-bwalts
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the development guidelines for eHive; remember in particular:
- Do not modify code without testing for regression.
- Provide simple unit tests to test the changes.
- If you change the database schema, please follow the instructions for schema changes in the developer guidelines.
- If you change the schema, meadow, or guest language interfaces, please follow the scheme for internal versioning in the developer guidelines.
- The PR must not fail unit testing.
This brings #108 into master. Because there are no merge conflicts to resolve, and there is only one branch to merge, this can be done via a pull request
See #108 and automated tests for this merge