Created by: tgrego
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- the PR must not fail unit testing
- if you're adding/updating documentation of an endpoint, make sure you add/update the necessary parameters to the (template) configuration files in the ensembl-rest_private repo
Added some biotype info endpoints. Namely info/biotypes/groups and info/biotypes/name Existing info/biotypes remains unchanged.
info/biotypes/groups provides the list of available groups. info/biotypes/groups/:group/:object_type provides the list of biotypes within that group. info/biotypes/name/:name/:object_type provides the list of biotypes with that name.
Finding biotype data to be used elsewhere.
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes?
If so, do the tests pass/fail?
Pass, of course.
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected?
- Added new route [info/biotypes/groups] to retrieve list of available biotype groups.
- Added new route [info/biotypes/groups/:group/:object_type] to retrieve list the properties of biotypes within provided group (and object_type).
- Added new route [info/biotypes/name/:name/:object_type] to retrieve list the properties of biotypes with provided name (and object_type).