Created by: magaliruffier
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- the PR must not fail unit testing
- if you're adding/updating documentation of an endpoint, make sure you add/update the necessary parameters to the (template) configuration files in the ensembl-rest_private repo
One or more sentences describing in detail the proposed changes.
Add missing patches for compara databases.
Describe the problem. Please provide an example representing the motivation behind the need for having these changes in place.
The compara schema was a few releases behind, meaning the schema patching script will not work because it only applies the latest release. This should bring it back to the last release, ready for the script to be applied.
If applicable, describe the advantages the changes will have.
The schema patching script only applies the latest release by default, so now it should work again, ensuring we stay up-to-date in the future.
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes.
The changes only include patches up to release 93, as patch 94 is not yet available. The patching script will need to be run before branching to include it.
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes?
If so, do the tests pass/fail?
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected?
Test suite passes.
Are you changing the functionality of an endpoint? If so, please give a one line summary for the public facing changelog.
This only ensures compatibility of the testing framework and does not change any of the endpoints.