Created by: helensch
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- the PR must not fail unit testing
- if you're adding/updating documentation of an endpoint, make sure you add/update the necessary parameters to the (template) configuration files in the ensembl-rest_private repo
For population allele frequencies only return the allele count if available
Currenty if there is allele_frequency but no allele_count the end_point returns the allele_count as 0. This is incorrect. The allele_count key is no longer returned.
The allele_count is not reported if not available.
Users may have looked for the 'allele_count' key
A test has been added for a population allele frequency with no allele_count
The test passes
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected? Yes
Are you changing the functionality of an endpoint? If so, please give a one line summary for the public facing changelog.
/variation/:species/:id?pops=1, for population allele frequencies with no allele count property is not returned.