Created by: nicklangridge
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- the PR must not fail unit testing
- if you're adding/updating documentation of an endpoint, make sure you add/update the necessary parameters to the (template) configuration files in the ensembl-rest_private repo
Default division changed from 'ensembl' to 'EnsemblVertebrates' in line with Ensembl 95 changes to species.division meta value in the core dbs.
In e95 species.divsion changed from ensembl -> EnsemblVertebrates Hardcoded occurrences in the REST code need to change respectively.
No back-compatibility. REST users may not be expecting this change?
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes?
If so, do the tests pass/fail?
The subtests I changed are passing - other subtests are failing (as they were before my change)
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected?
I ran the whole test suite but lots of tests fail with or without my changes.
Default division changed from 'ensembl' to 'EnsemblVertebrates' in line with Ensembl 95 database changes.