Created by: ilavidas
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- the PR must not fail unit testing
- if you're adding/updating documentation of an endpoint, make sure you add/update the necessary parameters to the (template) configuration files in the ensembl-rest_private repo
Using one or more sentences, describe in detail the proposed changes. Fix warnings spotted by @nerdstrike https://github.com/Ensembl/ensembl-rest/pull/326#issuecomment-454017946
Describe the problem. Please provide an example representing the motivation behind the need for having these changes in place.
If applicable, describe the advantages the changes will have. Less clutter in the Travis report
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes.
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes? Yes, more tests have been added in order to ensure that the correct units are returned
If so, do the tests pass/fail? Yes
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected? Travis reports errors, but they are not coming from Regulation
Are you changing the functionality of an endpoint? If so, please give a one line summary for the public facing changelog.
eg. [/xenobiology/orthologs] Added the ability to look up orthologs and paralogs from klingons and andorians