Created by: tgrego
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- the PR must not fail unit testing
- if you're adding/updating documentation of an endpoint, make sure you add/update the necessary parameters to the (template) configuration files in the ensembl-rest_private repo
Using one or more sentences, describe in detail the proposed changes. Biotype table and object in core has been updated to include the so_term (see hhttps://github.com/Ensembl/ensembl/pull/364) This updates the rest server to include so_term on biotype searches (through the info endpoint). Test databases have been patched to the latest schema patch, and fixtures updated to match latest schema.
Describe the problem. Please provide an example representing the motivation behind the need for having these changes in place. Up to date endpoints
If applicable, describe the advantages the changes will have. Up to date endpoints
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes. None I can see
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes? Yes
If so, do the tests pass/fail? Pass
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected? Tests affected passed in isolation
Are you changing the functionality of an endpoint? If so, please give a one line summary for the public facing changelog.
[info/biotypes/] * [info/biotypes/groups] will now include so_term field in retrieved data. * [info/biotypes/name] will now include so_term field in retrieved data.