Created by: jcmarca
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- the PR must not fail unit testing
- if you're adding/updating documentation of an endpoint, make sure you add/update the necessary parameters to the (template) configuration files in the ensembl-rest_private repo
Changes in the regulatory.t test are done to match the schema changes in the Epigenome table of the funcgen DB. Also, the test DB has been patched.
The schema of the epigenome table in the funcgen DB has changed. These changes are: The 'display_name' column has been renamed to 'short_name' And we have added these new columns 'full_name' and 'search_terms'
The changes in the Perl API are: (Epigenome) The 'display_label' method has been deprecated, now the 'short_name' method should be used. The methods 'full_name', 'search_terms' and 'encode_accession' have been added.
(Epigenome adaptor) The 'fetch_by_display_label' method has been deprecated, now the 'fetch_by_short_name' method should be used.
There are changes in the regulatory.t test
The test was passed.