Created by: aparton
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- the PR must not fail unit testing
- if you're adding/updating documentation of an endpoint, make sure you add/update the necessary parameters to the (template) configuration files in the ensembl-rest_private repo
Switches on support for VEPs MANE flag
Adds a flag showing the matching refseq transcript if the related transcript is MANE
Improves VEP functionality
None - the VEP changes were in release/97, this is just switching REST on
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes?
If so, do the tests pass/fail?
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected?
Are you changing the functionality of an endpoint? If so, please give a one line summary for the public facing changelog.
Added the ability to identify MANE transcripts