Created by: ens-bwalts
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- the PR must not fail unit testing
Update links in the pull request template to point to documents in the master branch
Links were pointing to documents in release/90, making it difficult to update supporting documentation referenced in the PR template
Makes our developer documentation easier to maintain. Contributors have access to the most up to date contribution guidelines.
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes?
Verified that links direct to the correct page
If so, do the tests pass/fail?
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected?