Created by: tgrego
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- the PR must not fail unit testing
Some warnings popping up.
Warnings go away.
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes. May break something else unexpected?
I have tested patching the test databases and everything looked good with no warnings.