Created by: magaliruffier
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- the PR must not fail unit testing
In one or more sentences, describie in detail the proposed changes. Allow licences to not have the copyright year in every single file
Describe the problem. Please provide an example representing the motivation behind the need for having these changes in place. For new repositories, the different licence affiliations are provided in a single NOTICE file at the root of the repository. This has the advantage of having all affiliations in a single place and remove the need to update all files in a repository every time the licence year changes. The change to the has_apache2_licence allows one to add a 'no_affiliation' flag in the method call, hence skipping the check on EBI/Sanger year licensing.
If applicable, describe the advantages the changes will have. The method can be used for both types of repositories, whether the year licensing is in a single root file or across all files in the repository. It also does not affect existing functionality so tests already using this method will not need to be updated.
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes. If a flag is accidentally added to the method, we do not check for the year any more even if the repository requires it
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes? The method was added to some unit tests in a new repository
If so, do the tests pass/fail? Pass
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected? NA