Created by: tgrego
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
One or more sentences describing in detail the proposed changes.
Changes required to close ENSCORESW-2633 Added new method to BiotypeAdaptor, to be used in production pipelines. fetch_all_by_group_object_db_type() allows fetching of the biotypes of a given biotype group.
Describe the problem. Please provide an example representing the motivation behind the need for having these changes in place.
To replace direct queries in production pipelines to the production schema with core API calls.
If applicable, describe the advantages the changes will have.
Might be useful elsewhere.
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes.
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes?
If so, do the tests pass/fail?
Pass, of course.
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected?