Created by: magaliruffier
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
Ensure there is a default align_type for protein_feature and it is ensembl
The align_type column in the protein_feature table is an enum. Existing scripts and pipeline that do not use this column should not have to worry about assigning it, hence it is useful to have a default value that makes sense. This is set to 'ensembl' by default. Other
When new entries are added, the align_type will not be set to an empty string.
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes.
This will be updating the protein_feature table in all existing core databases, so this might take a while to run
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes?
No additional tests required.
If so, do the tests pass/fail?
All tests pass, in particular schemaPatches, that ensures the patch file is in sync with table.sql
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected?