Created by: magaliruffier
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
One or more sentences describing in detail the proposed changes.
Update schema to include latest compara patches
Describe the problem. Please provide an example representing the motivation behind the need for having these changes in place.
Test suite fails because it uses Compara on master but the latest Compara patches have not been applied to the test databases
If applicable, describe the advantages the changes will have.
Test suite passes on latest schema
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes.
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes?
No new test cases required.
If so, do the tests pass/fail?
It does now.
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected?