Created by: magaliruffier
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
Using one or more sentences, describe in detail the proposed changes. This generalises the pipeline to work for any species, taxon or division, without the need to add new entries in the configuration file. It works with the standalone script and the eHive pipeline
Describe the problem. Please provide an example representing the motivation behind the need for having these changes in place. We want to be able to run the pipeline across all Ensembl divisions. This is the first step towards it.
If applicable, describe the advantages the changes will have. New species get automatically included without any configuration changes.
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes. There is no default configuration for non-vertebrate species yet.
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes? The whole pipeline was run and the results compared to previous runs.
If so, do the tests pass/fail? Results are comparable
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected? NA