Created by: magaliruffier
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
Using one or more sentences, describe in detail the proposed changes. Import Devel::CheckLib with the other dependencies
Describe the problem. Please provide an example representing the motivation behind the need for having these changes in place. DBD::mysql has a dependency on Devel::CheckLib which is not correctly imported by most versions of cpan. This causes Travis to fail when setting up a new environment. The proposed fix imports the library explicitly
If applicable, describe the advantages the changes will have. All dependencies are correctly loaded in the tested environments. In particular, the test suite passes, removing noise when checking code changes.
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes. We add one more dependency that is not necessarily required for Ensembl and might disappear in the future.
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes? No changes required.
If so, do the tests pass/fail? NA
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected? Yes