- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
New schema patch to update the Vertebrates species.division meta key from "Ensembl" to "EnsemblVertebrates" for consistency. This has been declared by Magali here: https://www.ebi.ac.uk/panda/jira/browse/ENSINT-104. Magali was supposed to create this patch before going in holiday but she ran out of time.
This is for consistency across all the divisions. It was approved by Group leaders for 95 as seen here: https://www.ebi.ac.uk/panda/jira/browse/ENSINT-104.
If applicable, describe the advantages the changes will have.
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes.
I tested the schema patch. I manually ran the Travis tests locally but got errors not related to my changes...