- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
Fixed typo for new Vertebrate division name in metaContainer test. The new name for the Vertebrate division is "EnsemblVertebrates" and not "EnsemblVertebrate", see https://www.ebi.ac.uk/panda/jira/browse/ENSINT-104 for details.
The test is wrong so it's failing when we introduce the new division name when testing human.
If applicable, describe the advantages the changes will have.
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes.
Changes have been tested.