Merged requested to merge xref_parser_mgi_desc into feature/xref_sprint
Created by: premanand17
…ition, removed desc intialisation inside if block
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
- Removed the unused variable ($position)
- Moved the @synonms parsing inside if block where it is accessed.
XrefParser for source MGI (MGI_desc) for mouse (mus musculus)
Improvement in code quality.
No until test. But have tested it by running the xref_parser script and checked the _xref database.