Created by: magaliruffier
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
Using one or more sentences, describe in detail the proposed changes. Add all changes from release/95 to master ahead of release/96 branching
Describe the problem. Please provide an example representing the motivation behind the need for having these changes in place. Master should have all the changes from release/95, plus additional master specific changes. This PR brings them back in sync.
If applicable, describe the advantages the changes will have. History is replicated.
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes. History is not always pretty
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes?
If so, do the tests pass/fail?
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected?