Created by: s-mm
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
ENSCORESW-3110- Feature to handle stop codon readthrough in amino acid sequence.
The attribute code had to be modified to fit the column definition in attrib_type table.
The attribute code when added to the production database will not fail any tests.
None required. This is a followup to PR #372. The test case remains the same.