Created by: ens-carlos
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
Using one or more sentences, describe in detail the proposed changes. Increased length of old_assembly and new_assembly columns in the mapping_session table in the core databases.
Describe the problem. Please provide an example representing the motivation behind the need for having these changes in place. Xenopus tropicalis assembly name would appear truncated as "Xenopus_tropicalis_v" in the current database schema for e100.
If applicable, describe the advantages the changes will have. Longer assembly names would be supported.
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes. More space would be required.
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes? No. I think the existing unit tests should work. If so, do the tests pass/fail? N/A. Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected? No.