Created by: ameya1981
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
Optimize loops in RefSeqCoordinateParser which runs for human xrefs. No change in output is expected.
Potential memory issues caused by holding objects in memory
Lesser memory required for parsing
There is no unit test for this parser. Running the parser as a singlejob did not result into any memory failures(over multiple times). The xref count from these changes is same as the xref count from e100 parser
If so, do the tests pass/fail?