Created by: ameya1981
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
To enable better handling of running xref for vgnc species for every release.
To better manage inclusion of new VGNC species in the xref pipeline
We dont have to maintain a separate list of species in the ini file.
Testing done for single parser runs for 5 VGNC species. Compared with number of xrefs from 101 runs.Number of xrefs added were > 101 runs.
If so, do the tests pass/fail?