Created by: magaliruffier
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the contributing guidelines for this repository; remember in particular:
- do not modify code without testing for regression
- provide simple unit tests to test the changes
- if you change the schema you must patch the test databases as well, see Updating the schema
- the PR must not fail unit testing
Change regex to capture all relevant LRG mappings.
Input data from HGNC can have multiple entries for 'Locus specific databases' while the current regex assumes it will only ever be LRG data. The regex update ensures we correctly capture the LRG ID when it is available and ignore any other data from that column.
If applicable, describe the advantages the changes will have. All the relevant HGNC data for LRGs will be correctly parsed and stored in the xref database
If applicable, describe any possible undesirable consequence of the changes. NA
Have you added/modified unit tests to test the changes? The test data was updated to include a wider range of examples for the 'Locus specific databases' column
If so, do the tests pass/fail? Updating the test data without any code change results in the test case failing. With the proposed code change, the test case passes
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected? yes