Created by: mira13
- Filling out the template is required. Any pull request that does not include enough information to be reviewed in a timely manner may be closed at the maintainers' discretion;
- Review the development guidelines for eHive; remember in particular:
- Do not modify code without testing for regression.
- Provide simple unit tests to test the changes.
- If you change the database schema, please follow the instructions for schema changes in the developer guidelines.
- If you change the schema, meadow, or guest language interfaces, please follow the scheme for internal versioning in the developer guidelines.
- The PR must not fail unit testing.
To avoid licence violation we must move to open jdk in Java wrapper
move java wrapper to the latest JDK, in order to do it we need only change sun.misc.SharedSecrets lib import and RunWrapper.java call.
Won't work on JDK 11 and 10 as they have SharedSecrets in jdk.internal, and JDK 12 - 13 has this in jdk.access
Needs changes in travis installation (install JDK-13)
If so, do the tests pass/fail?
Have you run the entire test suite and no regression was detected?